Entrepreneurs to Business Womens is a training program for women entrepreneurs who want to turn their businesses into large companies.
In a world with more than 270 million women entrepreneurs who are involved in startups or businesses that are still developing, the challenge that arises is to collaborate so that they continue to grow and reach their full potential. The Entrepreneurs to Business Womens program allows women entrepreneurs to acquire the necessary tools and contacts to scale up their projects.
4 main topics we adress:
- The mindset for the jump, business models, your value proposition and strategies. Tell what your company is about.
ECONOMY AND FINANCE
- Basic economic, accounting and financial notions. Financing options to grow.
- Strategic communication, digital marketing and social networks, growth and internationalization.
LEGAL, CORPORATE AND TAX ASPECTS
- What kind of corporate organization suits you. Tax issues. Safeguard your idea: Trademark, rights and patents. The different parties involved in your company.
The program is intended for all women who dream of starting a business or have already done so and want to grow, incorporate new tools and review themselves to add value to their lives and to the society they are part of.
THE BENEFITS WE OFFER
- Being part of the FLOR Network
- Access to the internal platform Workplace, for relationships with more than 600 women who belong to the FLOR Network
- Differential contents for the projects