Alliance with UADE (Argentine University of Business) | Executive Program
A formation Co-Created with UADE, in order to train responsible business leaders, providing innovative organizational management and leadership tools while maintaining family harmony.
This program provides participants with fundamental knowledge related to decision-making and strategic management of their Family Businesses, with a view to generating communities of Business Family Members to exchange experiences and collaborate with each other to find solutions to common problems.
This training is designed for leaders of SMEs in search of new management tools to face the current challenges that family businesses face in Argentina today.
- Governance in SMEs
- Government and Leadership
- Conflict, family dynamics, protocol
- Strategic Management of the Company
- Management as process and result
- Financial Economic Management
- Legal and Fiscal Aspects of SMEs
- People Management – Generational dilemma
- Change Management Innovation in SMEs
- Marketing Tools – Value proposition
- SME professionalization
- Intuitive administration vs. Business administration
BENEFITS WITH UADE
THE BENEFITS WE OFFER
- Mentoring: group meetings with an experienced specialized facilitator who will guide conversations and work spaces. Analysis of own cases.
- Alumni Plus benefit for one year: access to the Campus Business Center, UADEHUB, employment portal, exclusive events, library, samples and exhibitions of UADE Art.
- Participation in the Entrepreneurs, Family Business, Finance and Tax clubs.
- Benefits to access external cultural activities.
- Access to preferential discounts at Medicus, Santander bank packages and purchases at Editorial Temas.
Alliance with IADEF (Argentine Institute of Family Businesses)
We co-create updating activities with leading speakers from the Latin American region, on different topics both in business management and of interest to members of Business Families.
Owner Planner NUEVOS PROYECTOS SRL, Misiones
2021 Edition Program Participant
Attending the Family Business program allowed me to gain knowledge and tools to implement a successful integration of the second generation into our company. In addition, the mentoring classes helped us to deal with real problems of the participants and listen to different points of view to obtain a solution to them. I would like to highlight the excellent academic level of all the course teachers. I definitely recommend it.
Director MEDICUS Mental Health Center, AMBA.
2020 Edition Program Participant
The program covers the management of a company, without losing sight of the specificity of being run by family members. I highlight the level of the teachers, both in the quality of the training and in their commitment. The mentoring space brings great value to the program through networking and teamwork. The task of the mentors, together with the cooperation of the participants, allowed the creation of a climate that favored trust and reflection. I strongly recommend the program, even in a virtual format, due to the pandemic, it does not lose its academic quality.